Showing all 2 results
Members of HPI are those adult persons who have paid membership dues in the preceding 13 months. Membership is by household, covering the adult persons within the household. There are two categories of membership:
Regular – Principal residence is within:
- Heritage Hills Historic Preservation Zoning District,
- Heritage Hills East Historic Preservation Zoning District, or
- Heritage Hills East Historic Landmark Overlay District
- Owns property within the above “Districts”.
Associate – Does not qualify as regular member, but:
- whose principal residence is within the Districts, or
- owns property within the Districts, or
- who is accepted and annually confirmed by the Board
- Who pays the annual membership and social dues
HPI Membership Dues – Annual Household Membership ONLY (tax deductible) $50.00
Each regular member household is eligible to voice and vote (one vote per regular membership household) at HPI Membership meetings and is eligible to hold office (one per household)
HPI Membership Dues AND Social Membership ($50 + $100) $150.00
In addition to your HPI Contribution, you and your spouse/significant other will receive invitations to the annual Spring Cocktail/Newcomers’ Party and the Holiday Party in December. Social dues also fund various other parties and activities during the year for children, families, and adults.
DUES MAY BE PAID ONLINE BELOW, OR BY MAIL VIA CHECK. PLEASE FILL OUT THIS FORM IF PAYING BY CHECK.